Dorothy House Hospice Care
Complaints Review Panel
Dorothy House have commissioned Evolving Communities to run a quarterly, independent review of their complaints handling process to ensure that they are dealing with any complaints effectively. The role of the panel is to ensure that:
- Dorothy House is operating an efficient and compassionate response to complaints.
- The Dorothy House complaints procedure and policy are being followed throughout the investigation.
- Investigations are thorough and have involved complainants to a level that is satisfactory to them.
We are currently recruiting volunteer panel members
- Are you passionate about process and about ensuring that health and care complaints are handled compassionately and effectively?
- Are you interested in helping Dorothy House to develop their handling process for concerns and complaints?
- Would you like the opportunity to be part of a new, independent review panel for Dorothy House?
If you have answered yes to these questions and have 2-3 hours spare every 3 months to volunteer, then Evolving Communities would like to hear from you.
You will need to demonstrate an ability to discuss issues respectfully within a group, be impartial and objective and be able to differentiate between fact, opinions, views and wishes.
Experience of going through the NHS or social care complaints process would be useful but is not essential.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions about this project, please contact the Evolving Communities Research and Insight team at: email@example.com or call 01225 701851